Saturday, September 30, 2006

Oy...long day...after this evening's class (audio/video @ Itt 6:00-10:20 pm) I arrived at home to find that Zack was still up...it was Mom and the Boys night and they were munching on cheese sticks and pizza pockets and egg rolls and watching a few scenes from Phantom of the Opera. Zack is really into musicals, but unfortunately most of the musicals have adult themes so we have to edit them...

well, after I got everyone to bed, I went downstairs and worked on the 8x4 foot painting...I have been taking pictures as I am painting it, but we don't have the right cable to download the images onto the net...it will happen though and I'd welcome feedback on the painting...it is for a show that will take place in December...I'm loving it. Lots of texture and very monotone on color...

Now, at 1:10 pm I have to complete the play for the JESTERS...it is a theater and art troupe that I have for children (and adults) with special needs...this year we are doing a comedy send up of film noir style...films...I have to right in four new characters and create two more songs before tomorrow...

Thank God for caffine...bye for now...

1 comment:

allen etter said...

I don't have to right...I have to write...