Sunday, September 24, 2006

Book four...hmmm...what about book four...I've had three different starts to the 4th book in the series and none have felt right. However...this evening I finished a drawing for the USF Faculty show and it inspired me to create another Entropy Gate painting like the one I did a few years ago...I'll post those images later. As I listened to Pink Floyd's Pulse and then the Deep Space Nine soundtrack followed by the Blade Runner Soundtrack, I came up with a painting that sums up all of Book Four...can't wait to paint...can't wait to write...

ps. I'm currently rereading "I Am Spock" by Leonard Nemoy...what a great read!

plus...it's raining outside...nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I Am Spock" is Nimoy's second autobiography. You'll recall that his first autobiography was titled, "I Am Not Spock." He's currently working on his third autobiography which will be called, "No Seriously, I was just kidding last time...I'm really not Spock."