Tuesday, November 11, 2003

YEEE HAWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I'm back again...After falling way behind due to life-stuff and all sort of distractions, including MATRIX REVOLUTIONS, (which I will review shortly), registering students, teaching, rrewriting a musical, designing stes for a musical that I'm not even really involved in and other such nonsense...I have pulled ahead in the challenge...I've finished PART ONE - OF PAST AND PASSIONS and have advanced to what I believe could be a thrilling rollercoster ride with PART TWO - BREATHLESS. Here is my progress as of today (or night as the case seems to be).

Great day for writing...
Day.....................Tuesday 11
scheduled count...18,357
Actual count........18,664
Plus or minus.....…..+307

just noticed that the time seems to be off here in the wonderful world of BLOGGER...I must once again go in and adjust the time...it is actually around 11:58 pm on Tuesday night...or there abouts...darn clock seems to be off on the computer as well.


No comments: