Thursday, November 13, 2003

all alone in the world of November...

Well, it's official, everyone I know who was at one time or another involved with the November challenge has dropped out...some for ligit reasons, some with lame excuses...I do not judge...much...regardless...here is my progress...

GREAT day for writing...
Day.........Thursday 13
scheduled count...21,693
Actual count........22,337
Plus or minus.……+644

Ben is along for the ride and is sending me "force-like" energy as he is writing vicariously through me...I'm not really even sure what that means (due mainly to the fact that I'm so darn tired), but it seems to be helping...the spoon is gone, the fork is missing and I can't figure out where the heck the knife, coffee cup or soup bowl is now...dog gone those Smiths...I need a cookie!

No comments: