Sunday, November 09, 2003

Back on track

Day.....................Sunday 09
scheduled count...15,003
Actual count........15,263
Plus or minus........+260

I'm almost to the 1/3 mark of the story and I'm quite pleased with the way the story is unfolding...though this first third really deals a lot with the characters as highschool and early college kids so I'm focussing a lot on romance and relationships where as part two will be a lot more intense regarding the story line. In fact, the second part will be much more...oh, how do I put it...well, it will be deeper...in fact, as usual, I have no idea what the specifics of part two will be...it's always my favorite part because I usually have part one and three worked out but have no idea the story in between...All I know is that I want it to definetly take a harder edge and be gritty

I think...though I'm not sure, that I might post part one on my web site after day 10...we'll see...

No comments: