Sunday, November 16, 2003

Up, down, up, down...

Things have been bouncing all around with FIRST GATE here...but the latest writing seems to be some of my best...it is really exciting to be at the halfway point in the challenge and be so close to being on target.
Day.......…….Sunday 16
scheduled count...26,672
Actual count........26,108
Plus or minus.……-564
The story is becoming even more exciting and though I know the last act...or at least the last scene, the recent turn of events has left me wondering how I am ever going to resolve everything. Truly an exciting time for me and my characters. I am working on some Photoshop artwork for it and should have it ready soon.

In other news, I have yet to post comments on MATRIX REVOLUTIONS...let's just say for now that I really liked it and there will be more in depth analysis after the Nov. Challenge is over. However, I feel that I must make a comment about Cartoon Networks STAR WARS CLONE WARS micro series...I love anything that G.T. does, from Dexter's Lab to samurai Jack. However, I was so disappointed by Star Wars that I was ready to stop watching the entire "micro Series" once I realized what MICRO meant...it means that each episode is only about 3 minutes long...Zack and I were both very upset when we realized what was up...however, we watched the first 5 episodes back to back, having recorded them sequentially, and we both loved it...so...if you have not seen them yet, maybe it would be best to wait for the series to be released on DVD and watch it all then...it really is quite entertaining!

No comments: