Friday, November 21, 2003

35007-29397=5610

Well, I'm about 75% back and ready to hit it again...though 5610 words seems a bit much, I think I'm still in the race. Real quick like, here is a run down re: my lack of writing and lack of blogging.

Monday...Max (3) becomes sick and shows signs of becoming REALLY sick

Tuesday...I wake up to discover that Max has crawled into bed and I am staring a runny-nosed "spreader" right in the face. All day I feel sluggish and begin coughing during University lectures.

Wednesday...I leave work at 1:00 and come home to discover I have a temperature of 103! I sleep...I take three hits of Niquil...it does not kick in until 4:00am

Thursday...Life is a fog...I am in dreamland and bouncing through a cloud like-wait...I'm in the middle of a lecture on the proper use of a china marker as it relates to ink and charcoal...must grasp hold of reality...go home...sleep...no medicine...but wait...Zack (5) is sick...I end up staying up until 2:30 with him and then my beautiful wife takes over so I can sleep...sleep, which finally comes after 4:30, lasts until 7:00 at which time I...

Friday...get up and go to work...finally after all is said and done and everyone is tucked away at 9:00, I post this and prepare to get back on track...

No comments: