Friday, April 11, 2003

Tonight is going to be a great night to paint in the STUDIO...and speaking of art...I've added two character studies to the gallery. MICHAEL (finally) and a mysterious character name the MINISTER. I think Katy, Chrissie and Ken will know who the Minister is, but I can't really say much about him as he plays an important part in EG-3. So, you may ask, what am I painting tonight? Well, it's big (about 4ft x 8ft) and there is part of a detail HERE. The one on the left is a detail, only about a foot square of the entire painting. I'll tell you what you probably already know...it's of Silla...it's from EG-2...it might be sold already!!! How cool is that?!?!? The other drawing on the Art Page that you just viewed, was also sold (sort of) to fro. Actually I gave it to him for all of the work he has done for me with the JESTERS. Fro is a talented artist who should have his own web page up!!! He is also a very talented writer and will be on my edittttttting team for EG-2. Please...as a favor to me...I have my ediTTTTTTTTTTTing team picked out already...thanks for all of the offers but it's all taken care of. have a nice day and if you haven't already bought my book...BUY IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! I HAVE TWO HUNGRY BOYS TO FEED!!!!

No comments: