Tuesday, April 22, 2003

It's newwwwwww...

Heads up. I just updated the web site and I think it looks much better. It also loads a lot faster. I am also updating the links page. That was always my least favorite and it seemed too busy. I've been writing quite a bit lately...In fact, I'm about half way done with part two. Now, any of you (and there are only a few) who have read the rough draft of Entropy Gate - Beyond know that it gets sort of scary at times...well yesterday during my lunch break I had a Signs / sort of scare. I was in the depot (my office at USF) and I was working on a rather intense part of the story. Suddenly there was a loud BANG that seemed to come from inside of the vault that is a mere ten feet from my desk. After recovering, I recalled a simular thing that happened in Signs...just before the hand reaches under the door there is a loud bang that still makes me jump even though I know it's about to happen...needless to say I didn't need any coffee the rest of the afternoon...

just curious...rate the following M. Knight movies from A+ to F

Signs
Unbreakable
Sixth Sense

No comments: