Monday, November 06, 2006

I’ve sent several copies of Entropy Gate – Journey to readers for comments and feedback. Still wouldn’t mind sending out a few more. For those of you who did read it, here’s the survey.

1. What did you like most/least about it? (why?)

2. Who was your favorite/least favorite character? (why?)

3. When the book ended, did you want to read the sequel?

4. If you could compare the writing style and story telling to an already published author, who would it be? (there’s a reason for asking this…)

5. If this were published, would you recommend it to a friend?

6. Would you reread the story? (why/why not)

7. If you could change anything about the story, what would that be?

8. What sort of books do you normally read?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! This is Greg, I just sent you an e-mail, and was browsing you site some more. I would love to read your book again and give you my opinion on it, if you still need people to do it. I read it a while ago...I remember that it was pretty cool, though.