Saturday, October 21, 2006

CREATIVITY SLAM!

Lately I've been 'slammed' with so much inspiration that I feel as if I'll soon burst. I can't write until Saturday night (it's currently 1:45 am and my wife and I are going to play some cards...long story)...but Saturday night will be a time for me to get some words onto the great big white! Here is the break-down...Kristi leaves for the "Covered Bridge Festival" at 3:00 am (thus the night owl card game...next, I get the boys up at 9:00 am for Jesters (the theater and art program for special needs children and young adults)...then we get home at 2:30...I snooze for an hour...then we go to nephew Leroy's birthday...then we come home around 6:30 and carve pumpkins...then the boys watch a movie...and then...and then...I get to write!!! Yay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your writing time is blessed indeed and that the words flow smoothly.

allen etter said...

thanks for the encouraging words. The words always seem to flow, it's finding the time so they don't flow too soon and I lose my momentum.