Thursday, August 17, 2006

Things sort of went Ka-Blooie with the Church I have been attending for the last ten years...that's a whole 'nother story in itsself...but needless to say my wife and I have visited other churches in the surrounding area. We went to one last week and it was nice (though the music was way to loud for my parents and son (who has hearing problems)). The drummer was a young woman who I found out has already published a trilogy and just signed a four book deal. She writes stories that are more toward the "romance" genre...maybe I've found something my wife will read since she hasn't read my book yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. I've been there, and I know how painful it is to lose a church family.

I pray that God had led, or will lead, you to a warm, embracing church that is grounded in scripture.

Erin Valentine

allen etter said...

Erin, Thanks for the post and encouragement. We're very excited about the new church now...who are you and how did you find my blog? Just curious...

asetter304@aol.com