Tuesday, August 02, 2005


Someone asked about the four books in the trilogy...er, quadrilogy...Why four...why not three or why not go the route of the left behind series and have a 147 books, or how ever many they have now...

Well, to be honest, when the book sells and if it really takes off (giving me time to write more) I do have other stories to tell. Here is the full list in chronological order of events...

(asterix implies the original 4)

ICONS
HOPE
Entropy Gate - First Gates (I wrote this two years ago during the Nov. write-athon)
Entropy Gate - Journey*
Entropy Gate - Beyond*
Entropy Gate - Repercussions*
Darkness Aftermath
Entropy Gate - Return*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Stuff is showing up here again. I'll have to start checking in occasionally.

Bro.

zzzzz said...

Awesome! I don't remember which books you'd finished and published up to this point. But I read Journey and have been itching for more. Do I need to order them from you?

-Thomas Seabold (I was in your drawing class a few years back at the USF summer art academy)

allen etter said...

send me your email adress...I'll get you the second (BEYOND)...also, check out www.darknessaftermathreport.blogspot.com