Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Special thanks to my brother (ken) for redoing my blog! You can finally leave comments again. Its been a while since last I blogged so lets get caught up.

BOOK INFO
The book is edited, the querry letter written, the outline finished and the synopsis is almost ready to be sent out. Kristi has been finding literary agents that will accept first time authors. She has found quite a few and we are psyched.

WEB SITE INFO
The Entropy Gate Web Site redux will go up next week because we will be including it in the packet that we'll be sending out. Look for it next friday!

ART INFO
I have been commissioned to create some book covers for a publishing company and a few weeks ago I was at a party where I did about 50 caricatures in a little over four hours. Other than that I've just been sketching a lot.

MOVIES
Saw the teaser for STAR WARS. PSYCHED!!! Saw The Incredibles...a 10 if there ever was one. What a fantastic ride. It was nice taking the boys to a 'family' film that was truely a FAMILY film. The sly little winks and inuendo of the Shrek films has always bothered me. The Incredibles was clean and entertaining!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro! Finally something new on the blog! :-)
Great news!

allen etter said...

yes...finally...I feel like I've been dormant...hibernating or something...life is slowly returning to coolness again!

Anonymous said...

You're back! Hooray!

Ben