Sunday, October 03, 2004

STAR WARS...revisited part 1

When I was ten, my father took me to see Star Wars at the local theater. It had been playing for some time and the hype was explosive! I recall waiting in line (something I had not done, ever, while waiting to see a movie) outside of the theater. The opening scene fulfilled my excitement...

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS

then the opening crawl...the rebel blockade runner, the star destroyer, all of it...it all changed my life...

I decided right then and there that I would make something creative and cool with my life!

Star Wars changed me...

flash forward to present...

I bought the box set...or I should say, my fantastic wife, KRISTI, bought it for me, and I felt a youthful excitement all over again.


all of those dreams and ideas have come back in a flood of creative excitement! It is unlike anything I have ever experienced...
I am ready to plunge into my childhood dreams!


Thank you George...

part 2 coming soon...

No comments: