Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Rain and entropy and other stuff...

This whole rain thing has become rather interesting for me...several people have left comments re. their enjoyment of rain. Perhaps there is a group of people out there that truly are happiest when clouds blot out the sun and rain falls. It is interesting to think about. The news people always refer to bad weather as the sort that includes rain...maybe some of us think of "six days of sun" as too much...maybe that's okay to call six days of sun, "bad weather"...regardless, my first "novel" LIGHTS IN THE SHADOWS had rain every day (okay, I stole the idea from SE7EN-though not intentionally) until the last day - the climax - when the bad guys get their just deserts and suddenly the sun is out. Okay...I'm rambling.

Tomorrow I'll have something better...more interesting to say...promise.

No comments: