Sunday, December 14, 2003

304...40,000 plus and 1985...

What strange bed fellows these numbers be...

First off, let's adress the 304...when i was in college I made several films...one was called MATLOCK 304...this was before the Matlock series and it was the name of a ship that crashed on some planet and blah, blah, blah...well later I was working on another film and the police car had the number 304...later I used 304 on page of some document on a film about stress and life and death...I then left 304 only to discover that it kept popping up in other works...just as an instance (and I plan (for some really weird reason) to catalog all of this) In Bruce Almighty his apartment nummber is 304...in La Femme Nakkita one of the lawyers says, "According to article 304..."
and there have been other cases of the mysterious 304...I shall endevor to seek after this oddity...

next on the plate is 40,000...I surpassed 40,000 on the nano challenge and finished my story...though I fell short of the goal and of the 50,000, words, I was very happy with my finished product...

Re: 1985...I was amazed at how my story "First Gate" took me back to that time in my life...a lot of stuff happened then that seems to have helped determine who I am...more later...

No comments: