Monday, August 04, 2003

Some odd (but encouraging) praise for Entropy Gate Journey...

The names have been left off of these comments to protect the innocent/guilty.

from a self-described non-Christian: It was a really good story...some of the characters were Christians, but I really wasn't offended.

from a fellow artist and self-described individual who is naive re: most things Christian: I'm on page 99 and I just wanted to tell you that, and forgive me, this is one hell of a story...I don't know where you're getting your ideas...it is really interesting...

So many times, Christian authors write for just Christians and they alienate non-Christians or they speak down to them or they are "preachy". I never wanted to write a novel for Christians, I wanted to write a novel that Christians and non-Christians alike could enjoy. Hopefully I am doing just that...

No comments: