Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Al Franken is a small, pathetic loser...

Nothing to do with EG...but this really honks me off. First of all, everyone knows, and Al Franken admitted, that the only reason he title his first trash heap of drivel, "Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot" is because he knew he would anger more people and ride on the coat tails of Rush's success! (wheather you like Rush or hate him, anything with his name on it will generate conversation) Now he targets Fox news because it is currently popular and quite successful...I imagine that if Al wrote a book called "What Al Franken believes" most would say "Al who?" or "Wasn't he that very unfunny guy who used to do that Stuart Smally routine on SNL and who had a movie about that same unfunny character that bombed and didn't he also have a TV show that bombed?" Most people, though, would say "Who cares." The man is a hack, unimaginative and so devoid of originallity that he has to latch onto others, like a parasite, in order to experience anything that even comes close to success...And for those who think I'm opinionated because of my political views, when Al's other book came out I worked at book store and I read some of his book...it's poorly written, VERY unfunny and most people I knew at the book store (and they all leaned farther to the left than myself) thought Al was annoying and silly (in the same way that a three year old with a runny nose is annoying and silly).

No comments: