Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Update...

As stated before, BEYOND is finsihed and is getting printed to send to my editors. I just finished re-reading the third book and realized that it needs a LOT of work. I'm not even that terribly excited with the second half of it. I will be taking a break from writing anyway I as have to do a large sum of school work in preparation for the new school year. I have also been too busy to get much artwork done and am REALLY mad that I am not spending time in the studio like I should.

So...tomorrow the kids are gone with their grandparents and I am going to reorganize everything in my studio and den. I hope to get the web site updated and put the finishing touches on chapter one of LAB BORN so that it can be ready to fly on the graphic novel page...

Also, there is a short story swimming in my head that needs a release so I'll be opening the short-story page on my site too...soon...

No comments: