Sunday, June 29, 2003

And so it begins...

That's right, I'm quoting G'kar from Babylon 5...but I just realized something tonight...I am eight pages away from finishing the editing of Beyond!!! Then, I have about 20 pages to write...if all goes as planned, I will be done by Friday!!! Then, I print off part 2 and 3 and read through, make corrections, edittttttttttt and stuff and by one week from friday, start printing off copies to send to my editors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contest update part 1

Yes, there will be a contest for those of you who have part 1 and 2...hang in there.

Contest update part 2

I am designing the cover for Entropy Gate - Beyond...I will post the final three images soon and hope to get votes as to which of the three is the best. The winner will recieve a copy of Entropy Gate - Journey (if you don't have it yet) plus, Entropy Gate - Beyond (and there's more) a CD of the music, plus (added bonus here) a copy of the "EG sketch book that will go on sale next year at the ART SHOW!!!! Vote early, vote often

No comments: