Friday, March 07, 2003

This has been fun...however, as I was discussing "fantasy casting" with a friend, I was altering an image of Bijou Philips (who John thought would be good as Silla) and it occured to me that one of the things I wanted on the main site was a "fan" gallery...yes, yes, I know, Jakes graphic novel isn't even up yet. I'M WORKING ON IT!!! sorry...long day at work...haven't been writing...must write...must make art...must breath...must stop writing as if intending...William...Shater...reading...my blog to a...host of...eager...young...trekkers. Okay...so I'm accepting images from you people of original drawings, painting, etc... (yes, altered photoshop images are okay as long as you reference your sources!)...when I recieve enough I'll make a gallery to display them. Also, the gallery of my art will be undergoing some changes as I have added several images to the "world of Entropy Gate". I will also have images of the book signing that I'll post after this weekend. Look for them on Monday!

Later...time to paint!

No comments: