Sunday, February 16, 2003

DEEP BREATH

Exhale...the performance is over and it was a huge success!

So now it's time to get back to promoting my book and artwork. We are still waiting for the second shipment of books (they are about a week late) and I have already sold 15 from that bunch. We'll be contacting some other publishers in the next week or so to see if we can start getting the book in stores. Tonight seems like a good night to get into the studio and I have some paper all ready to go. And speaking of paper...someone asked me the other day what kind of paper I use. Since I'm using oil pastels with a paint thinner wash, the color soaks into the paper and the only way to erase is with sand paper. I needed something strong and thick and have found that Strathmore 3ply bristol with a vellum surface is about the best. I get my paper and most of my supplies at United Art and Education. More on that later...

No comments: