Tuesday, January 28, 2003

For those of you who have read through Entropy Gate - Journey...yes, I am aware that there were some spelling errors...I have a great deal of respect for professional editors and now I understand why they charge so much. Well...errors aside, I hope you enjoyed the story. I am currently editting the follow-up ENTROPY GATE - BEYOND. Though my site says the release date is Jan 2004, I have high hopes that it will be out much sooner! Those of you who have asked me about the graphic-novel-web-story-illustrated...uh...story things...(what should I call them?)...well I just got the first part of VOW OF THE SWORD. What a rush. The artist is incredible and by Wed. 29 I hope to have a sample of his work on the site. It should be ready to go by mid Feb. Hang in there Katy!

No comments: